The weather is driving me nuts. I has rained the last 3 weekends and it's drizzling now. Mercifully though the heat seems to be gone for the season, finally.Tonight I installed a new front derailer on my new-to-me Specialized Allez Sport. Aluminum frame with a carbon fork and a Shimano Tiagra 9 speed group with the exceptions of the derailers. The front der is an Claris and the rear is the venerable Shimano 105. It was essentially a gift from friend considering the price and the Bontrager Race Lite wheel set. So this will become the charity road bike. Now all I need to to do is become a charity road bike rider. The frame is 54 cm which is size wise probably at the practical limit of what I can ride. The saddle will most likely be replaced with a Brooks once I've decided to keep it. Looks like the first modification will be taking a couple inches off the seat post. Next swap the Look pedals for platform pedals. Then installing steer tube riser to make the posture more "old fat man friendly". By the time that all happens I should have a good idea as to the viability of my  prospects for completing the local MS150

Comments

12/30/2015 3:04am

Cervélo has finally gotten into the endurance road bike realm.

08/15/2016 12:14am

They always had a funny concept, and for this article "old fat man friendly". The weather is truly one of the hardest enemy of outside sport. I think the changes you wanted to do is actually great, you may want to call it "old fat man friendly" but I think it would be pretty awesome. I am looking forward to see the result and your other bikes. This fatmanonabike is really interesting.

03/08/2016 10:48pm

The essential objective is to offer a portion of the most reduced costs that can be found. These have the capacity to give high functionality because of the remarkable manufacturing.

08/13/2016 2:55am

We are a nonprofit dedicated to mountain bike advocacy, education, access and ... Donations fuel the Trail Fund,

09/11/2016 3:07pm

I am getting bored by riding on riding the old trends of bicycles but now the new design and item of bicycle is going too introduced. That is awesome news for me.

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us.

10/26/2016 7:05am

A motocross helmet is used for several different types of events. Some of the more advanced helmets also come with options such as quick release cheek pads and adjustable visors, both of which can be a big help to the enthusiast.

12/26/2016 1:01am

The Emglo Air Mate 3.2 CFM Air Compressor AM700-HC4V which was recently added to Emglo's famous and remarkable range of compressors boasts an impressive 2hp engine for compression.

02/23/2017 1:11am

If you are enjoying your mobility scooter but want to ride it outside your house, and outside its limited battery range, then you have found the right article to read. You will find three ways extend your mobility range by loading your mobility scooter onto a car, truck, van or minivan.

02/23/2017 5:27am

At the point when individuals stroll through the eatery entryways, they are hoping to make the most of their dinner. A decent eatery like vieux vélo does not bargain with regards to serving awesome nourishment

03/26/2017 5:44pm

He was flat on his back with head bopping on the highway. Did he have a motorcycle helmet when he needed one? This article looks at two views for you to consider. Professional views and statistics that make you think it through.